TurboKick!

This pos -third baby body is in much needs of some intense exercse and at home I just haven't been making it happen. I decided that I needed a kick in the pants from a group exercise class instructor. There are zumba/turbokick classes in my town and I am going to try it for the first time tonight. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Turbokick is up tonight at 5:30 so I am going with that for my first class. Then Saturday I hope to try the Zumba class.

I will let you know what I thin of it.

I have a feeling I am going to be SO SORE tomorrow as I have not done anything like I believe this class to be in about 1 year. NO PAIN NO GAIN!

TurboKick should be something like this from Chalene Johnson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycnrejqXqpA&feature=player_embedded

I was trying to get the video embeded in here but I couldn't figure it out. Just go to this link if you want to check it ou.

Comments

Popular Posts