HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

STOP THE PRESS! It is me (Dawn) and I am actually blogging. I think I might get this thing up and running again on a somewhat regular basis.

As I have said many times in the past, I hate how times goes by too fast. My youngest daughter, Harlie, is already approaching 8 months old!!! Yes, I said EIGHT MONTHS OLD!!! Lizzie will be FIVE in a few months and Chloe is 7 1/2. She is half way through her 1st grade year at a new school and loving it. J is doing great and has switched paths slightly and is an elementary P.E. teacher and no longer a coach at a jr. high. We see him a LOT more now and we love it.

As for me and my weight and exercise plan, the whole reason I started this blog in the very begininng, I have learned that I am queen of MAINTENANCE!! Which is actually a good thing only if I were already at my goal weight. I weigh the same today that I weighed 6 weeks after having Harlie. I have lost and gained the same 5 pounds for the past 7 months. GO FIGURE!

I have hardly exercised, randomly here and there. I have cleaned up my eating a lot but I do great for a few weeks then I do average for a week or two then I have several days that I just do awful and with that lack of consistency that equals maintenance!

So here is to a new year and a new fresh start. This time I mean it. My goal at this point is small, just to drop 5 pounds. Then I will set another mini-goal. The big picture is a little too overwhelming at the moment.

I promise to post more frequently for those that care to follow me and I also promise to post a recent picture of my precious girls as soon as I download them.

Hope all of you are doing well and are ready to meet your goals whatever they may be in 2012!
Dawn

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay! You're back!!!!!!!
The Lewis's said…
Glad you are back Dawn!!!!

Popular Posts