20 for 20 challenge

I have decided that I need to do my own exercise challenge. It is not over the top but it is just something I need to do to challenge myself and force myself to exercise on a daily basis in order to get back in the habit consistently. This is totally doable. I CAN DO THIS (I have to keep saying this to myself over and over).

I adapted this from a blog that I follow, Happy Texans. She did an exercise challenge where she walked/jogged/biked 3.1 miles for 31 days straight. She completed it too. Take time to read about her results, she also really monitored what she ate and she had some great fatloss/inchloss results b/c of it.

Anyway, so I decided to do something similar to her challenge but made it more doable for me.

I feel like if I can just get 4-5 consecutive days under my belt then I will be golden b/c I won't want to not complete my challenge at that point b/c that will be too much of an accomplishment for me at this point to not follow through on my plan.

I have finally tightened up my food enough that I have gone from maintaining my weight to dropping the fat...FINALLY. So now I just need to add the consistent exercise in to complete my puzzle.

The best part about this is that I am starting tomorrow, Friday, April 6th and NOT on Monday. My 20 days will be up on Wednesday, April 25th.

The rules are that I have to do some type of formal exercise for 20 minutes a day. It can be cardio or weights or a combination of the two. I have been going some to CrossFit classes which I will discuss in more detail later but they are 60 minutes long. The more minutes each day the merrier but I have to do at least 20 minutes.

I will keep you updated on what I do each day and keep a log of it here for accountability purposes.

If any one else wants to do it with me I love having groupies, POWER IN NUMBERS!!!

Comments

Popular Posts